All-New X-Men #7
Hey, all! Noblespark’s 1-year Anniversary is quickly approaching on March the 4th, and on
March 18thApril 18th, we shall be celebrating with a raffle!
I’ve had a wild ride and it’s been very fun thus far, and I’m so glad to still be here. I’ve met so many great people and friends in my experience here, and though I wish I could simply host a party for all of you, I can assure you that a raffle is mush simpler and easier.
In honor of Optimus, our lovely former librarian, the prizes will be books, books, books, and more books. Optimus says, “Keep reading, folks!”
- Transformers: Exodus
- Transformers: Exiles
- Transformers: Retribution
- The Transformers Prime Art Book
- The Covenant of Primus.
- BONUS: Transformers Prime - Music
There will be only one grand prize, that’s it: winner gets all.
- You must be following Noblespark.
- You must reblog this post, and adding notes does add in your favor! You can reblog as many times as you like to help give you more chances! Liking the post without reblogging it will not help you, though liking AND reblogging will. REBLOG THIS POST!!
- No contest blogs. Any winning entries on a contest blog/side blog will be disqualified. It is recommended that you don’t reblog on a side blog, as I will check to see if that blog is following. Side blogs cannot follow others, so you see my dilemma.
- You must be over 18 at the time of entry or have parents’ permission to receive packages.
- You must have an open askbox for a notification if you win.
- You must be following Noblespark.
The last day to participate will be on
March 18thApril 18th on an unspecified time, so it would be within your best interests to do so as quickly as possible. The winner will be selected via a random number generator.
Now, how to receive your prizes:
- Provide me with your address and I will purchase them through Amazon. This is the most secure method, and is highly recommended. This is because if a package is lost then I have more power to do something about it.
- If you are uncomfortable with providing me with your address, I will ask you to create an Amazon wishlist with ALL the items specified in this raffle and provide me with the wishlist.
If you package does not come to you and Amazon refuses to send another one… then I will not be buying another package and the prize will be lost. :(
If Amazon does not support shipping to where you live, your address will be required.
The winner will be notified via askbox, and if you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen.IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ - DRAW DATE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED BECAUSE I WILL NOT EXPLAIN IN ASKS OR FANMAIL
My health has really suffered for the past month. Due to these concerns I was really just not on this blog and totally missed all the fun of the Raffle’s month. SO.
THE RAFFLE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED AND THE DATE HAS BEEN SETTLED.
The new date for drawing is APRIL 18TH.
babies are naturally able to swim hello they just spent nine moths in amiotic fluid this is instinctive so no, parent is not shitty, parent is re-enforcing baby’s natural instinctive behaviour.
parent is good for doing this because parent is basically saying “yes the behaviours you were born with are great!”
Yup, if babies are ‘taught’ (allowed) to swim before they are six weeks old, they never lose the instincts they were born with that lets them hold their head above water and hold their breath when they need to. SCIENCE, man.
What’s really cool is, humans are the only primates known to have this instinct at birth. Other ape babies would just freak out and drown. So I don’t think it comes from being in amniotic fluid for 9 months (since it’s not like they have room to actually swim in there). It’s been speculated that humans evolved in the ocean at some point, which is a really cool theory that I recommend checking out.
Also, SWIMMING BABY IS ADORABLE.
I needed a short break from studies so greaser deer
made a dumb comic about a dumb thing I did today…
the receptionist helped me and then laughed at me, I deserved that
GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WONDERFUL THIS IS
Parkinson’s is a degenerative disease and while it’s progress can be slowed down, it currently doesn’t have a cure. People suffering from Parkinson’s will experience a gradual loss of coordination and ability to perform even the most basic of every day tasks, including feeding themselves.
This fucking spoon is HUGEfor them. Look at that gif of the man just trying to eat with the regular spoon and compare it to the liftware device. It’s NOT just a spoon, by the way, it comes with a fork as well, for example.
I found the website for the project where you can purchase a spoon for someone you know/love and even possibly donate money to help someone out who can’t afford it themselves right: HERE.
At the very least, please spread this for all the people who have Parkinson’s or loved ones with Parkinson’s.
You’ll help them take part of their life back.
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TAKING OUT THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND JUST REBLOGGING THE PICTURE. IF YOU CAN REBLOG THE PICTURE, YOU CAN REBLOG THE LINK TO ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE. THANKS.
Heeyyy, this has gone around a time or two before but let’s get it going again. They’re doing “March Match,” so if you’ve got a few bucks around donate. This is the coolest damned thing.
One of the awesome things about this is you can see with the stabilized spoon part of the gif that he is already chewing on food so it’s not his first mouthful and it doesn’t take 50 million tries to get the food from plate to mouth and that’s just awesome